* Cooking Time: 20 minutes
* Servings: 4
* Preparation Time: 15 minutes
* 16 Boston, bibb or iceburg lettuce leaves
* 1 pound ground chicken breast
* 1 large onion - chopped
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/4 cup hoisin sauce (Asian section of supermarket)
* 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
* 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
* 2 teaspoons Asian chili pepper sauce (or use 1/8 teaspoon cayenne)
* 1 can (8 ounce) sliced water chestnuts - drained, finely chopped
* 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
* 3 green onions thinly sliced
* 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
1. Cook chicken in large skillet over medium heat, until brown, stirring often breaking up the meat.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add onion, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, vinegar and chili sauce.
3. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add water chestnuts, carrots and green onions.
5. Cook until onions begin to wilt, about 2 minutes.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Stir in seasme oil.
8. Arange lettuce leaves on the outer edge of platter.
9. Spoon meat mixture in center.
10. Allow guests to spoon mixture into leaves and eat like a taco.